PHP Ebooks » PHP: A BEGINNER GUIDE
, eBook Downloads 
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Learn how to build dynamic, data-driven Web applications using PHP.
Covering the latest release of this cross-platform, open-source scripting language, PHP: A Beginner's Guide teaches you how to write basic PHP programs and enhance
them with more advanced features such as MySQL and SQLite database integration, XML input, and third-party extensions.
This fast-paced tutorial
provides one-stop coverage of software installation, language syntax and data structures, flow control routines, built-in functions, and best practices.
Designed for Easy Learning:
* Key Skills & Concepts--Lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
* Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled
with bonus information and helpful tips
* Try This--Hands-on exercises that show how to apply your skills
* Notes--Extra information related to the topic
* Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
* Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
quizzes to test your knowledge
* Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated