C/C++/C# Ebooks » C# 3.0: A Beginners Guide
, eBook Downloads 
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Let master programmer and bestselling author Herb Schildt teach you the fundamentals
of C#, Microsoft's premier programming language for the .NET Framework.
You'll begin by learning to create, compile, and run a C# program. Then
it's on to data types, operators, control statements, methods, classes, and objects.
You'll also learn about inheritance, interfaces, properties, indexers,
exceptions, events, namespaces, generics, and much more.
Of course, new C# 3.0 features, such as LINQ, lambda expressions, and anonymous types,
Start programming in C# 3.0 today with help from this fast-paced, hands-on tutorial.
Designed for Easy Learning:
* Key Skills & Concepts--Lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
* Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
* Try This--Hands-on exercises that show how to apply your skills
* Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
-Chapter-ending quizzes to test your knowledge
* Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated