MS Office Ebooks » Beginning Access 2007 VBA
, eBook Downloads 
If you want to take your Access databases to a more robust level of functionality, then this is the book for you.
provides the tools and techniques you'll need in order to build more sophisticated solutions. You'll find plenty of source code and fully developed sample applications to guide
you along the way.
After walking through the features of Access 2007 VBA, you'll learn all about object-oriented programming and ADO. You'll then
progress to advanced VBA concepts such as working with external DLLs and using automation to control external programs.
And with the help of two
comprehensive case studies, you'll gain hands-on experience in building real-world solutions using the concepts covered in the book.
custom objects and reports programmatically to integrating Access with web services and SQL Server, this hands-on guide gets you started quickly.
What you will
learn from this book :
* Techniques for using ActiveX® Data Objects (ADO) to retrieve and update data
* Steps for building reports and web
content from the database
* How to develop SQL Server solutions with Access projects
* Tips for fine-tuning and distributing your application
* Ways to import, link, and export data to and from external data sources
* How to send emails programmatically from your database
* How to
create interactive forms, export data to HTML, enhance security, and much more