SQL Server Ebooks » Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Bible
, eBook Downloads 
The book is divided into 6 parts:
* Preparing to Develop with SQL Server;
* Building and Managing Databases with SQL Server;
* Managing Data with SQL Server;
* Implementing Business Rules with SQL Server;
* Monitoring and Performance Tuning with SQL Server;
* and Advanced Data Transfer and Analysis with SQL Server.
This Bible covers both beginning and advanced topics.
Topics covered include:
* installing and configuring SQL Server;
* using SQL server's development tools;
* securing databases;
* retrieving data;
SQL Server transactions;
* working with XML;
* understanding transact SQL language extensions;
* developing stored procedures;
* tuning queries and indexes;
* and developing for English query.